Stellenausschreibungen des ZIA
The German Property Federation (ZIA) ranks among the sector’s most important stakeholder groups. It views itself as the strong voice of the property industry and fosters dialogue with its members, which include 28 associations, representing 37.000 companies in the sector. ZIA combines the interests of the property sector’s entire value chain, as well as all its product types, which reinforces the industry and reflects its importance for the economy. As an umbrella organisation, comprising entrepreneurs and federations, ZIA acts at domestic and at European level – and as a member of the Federation of German Industry (BDI).
We are looking for a Head of Brussels Office.
- Bringing forward the ZIA European office
- Representation of the interests of real estate industry towards the European institutions and the public, in particular at hearings and panel discussions of European institutions and in stakeholder-dialogues
- Periodical reporting and management of real estate relevant European topics in coordination with the ZIA executives, the headquarter in Berlin and ZIA volunteers
- Organisation of in-house and external events such as receptions, dialogues and board meetings
- Development and implementation of advocacy-strategies for all ZIA topics in coordination with the ZIA specialist departments at the headquarter in Berlin
- Strategic political consulting for ZIA specialist boards
- Interface between European umbrella and cooperation associations
- Academic degree (Masters/ LL.M.) in law or politics; ideally related to EU topics (European studies, European law)
- Profound knowledge of European legislative procedures, delegated and implementing acts and level 3 measures of the ESAs
- Profound experience in the policy areas banking and capital markets law as well as energy and climate policy.
- A proven record of accomplishment working in in EU-Institutions or trade associations, preferably for more than 3-5 years
- Reliable network in EU-Institutions and associations
- Excellent communication skills
- A team player with enthusiasm, high motivational skills, determination, tolerance and intercultural competence
- Perfect fluency in German, business fluent in English, French would be an advantage
- Confident manner, high load capacity and willingness to do business trips
- Versatile and interesting field of activity at the intersection of politics and economy.
- Our team members are passionate about growth, innovation and collaboration.
- Attractive salary
- A workplace in central location
You are a team player and communicative? Your work is characterized by commitment, goal-orientation and autonomy?
Then we are looking forward to your application including a cover letter, your CV and references, as well as your entry date and your salary expectations.
Please submit your application via email to email@example.com
or via mail to:
Zentraler Immobilien Ausschuss e.V. (ZIA)
– persönlich / vertraulich –
Herrn Roman Büttner
Leipziger Platz 9
For questions please contact us under the following telephone number +49 30 2021 585 33.